Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess Whose Back!!

 Hey, it's your favorite P. E Queen here to update you on whats been going on in my world. Since the last time we talked, I've graduated from SUNY Cortland with my Bachelors in Physical Education!!! Yes, finally after all this time I'm done "Momma I made it!"and to kick off this wonderful celebration guess whatI have planned ??? I'm taking a trip to Disneyland  SUNY Cortland Grad School! More school but I'm still excited.
Now in the next ten days I'll be taking this explosive crash course called Technology in Physical Education. As if physical education couldn't be more fun, I'll be learning to apply different types of technology in the classroom to attract and keep students in engaged. People, I'm excited for what the next couple of weeks has in store for me and you have a backstage pass into whats going on

Strap on your seat belts, its gonna be a wild ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment