Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jump! Jump! Jump! and Away!!


This is was a good lesson. Buttttt I talked way too much way. One thing I do is when im nervous I start to second guess my explanations. I always question in my mind did the person truly understand me and then without asking i start explaining it all over again until im satisfied. When is that? I don't even know.

We all know that in order to be the best you have to have practice time. and I feel that my practice time is showing within my lessons. Compared to my first lesson I have shown so much improvement. Before my classroom management skills and comfortability ( is that even a word?) with my peers was just horrid but within this lesson can tell I tried to improve on them and I reach the normal comfort zone.
I should of explained who the Harlem Globetrotters were that really bothers that i didn't go into that although some students knew who they were looking at the video not enough did. I really need to work on my closure of the lesson, sometime i just get so worked up and so many thoughts are flowing in my head that when i speak everything start pouring out. So working on my anxiety would be a next thing. and FEED BACK !!! I tried to give at least 65% of the classroom feedback or at least some kind of facet time.


so feedback Checking for understanding and anxiety ... working on it got it good!


Transcript
Feedback form
Time Coding Sheet
Audio


On to the next one !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment