Thursday, February 9, 2012

Leadership Practicum

Last semester whooo hooo! It's getting closer and closer to May 11th and just like any other graduate, I'm extremely excited. In case you didn't know before, I attend SUNY Cortland and I'm in the first cohort of its Physical Education Leadership Master program. 
I did my undergrad here as well in physical education of course :) but honestly this is great school if you want to work with people who are passionate about the same causes you are.
In our program we focus on innovative practices in physical education and work on bringing them to life. This semester we have our practicum where we will visit several schools who exhibit extraordinary P.E practices. I shall display them here for you to see!




stay tuned for more about the program and the school I visit this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment