Saturday, February 13, 2010

Practicing What I Preach

Hey guys, let me tell about this wonderful week I had. This was the week is the week, where I took a stand and I devoted my free time to getting back in shape. (-__- ) What little people know about me is that before I transferred to SUNY Cortland I attended SUNY Cobleskill. There I participated in track and field and there I was 8 time All-American in the 200m 400m 4x400 and 4x200. Since I been here in Cortland I been injured and burned out and I let my dreams go of track, and in turn I let myself go. I barely worked out did the minimal amount of physical activity and it showed. 2 years ago I was a size 3/4 now i'm a size 8/9.

As physical educator I believe its important that you practice what you preach. If I want my students to be active in their day to day life, why am I not doing the same? So this week I decided to take some of the classes offered by in Tomik Gym. Every day for two hours except for Mondays and Wednesdays ( only a hour) I will be in the gym full throttle getting off my behind

Wish me luck guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment