Sunday, February 21, 2010

Learn to Listen ... Listen to learn


I never understood what my mom meant when she use to say that to me but now its quite clear. Instead of looking at me visually teaching now hear me teach. Lets zoom in to the meat of the presentation.
Before you start please remember this there are certain words never to be said in the teaching setting that aren't curse words. One these words "Whacking" (-_- ) this word sent the classroom wild , at least the boys did, better word would be whipping (-___-). Even though you can't whip trees.
I tried updating this I don't know what went wrong but heres my lesson transcript and my feedback form

Lets get ready for labB!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Regina,
    Great intro into your audio. You will never repeat those words again, right? You're always so candid:-)

    ReplyDelete